|Gotta love cute and sleek packaging!|
So you open the sample pack and BAM!…this is what comes out : 2 facial sponges, day moisturizer, nightcream, eye cream, cleanser, toner and exfoliant.
I religiously followed the application steps. I don’t
take much liberty when I try a new brand for the first time, I prefer to
follow the instructions and see how it goes.
The whole set lasted me for about 2 weeks and I still have some eye cream and some exfoliant left.
(for the complete ingredient list click on the product title)
In most Odacité products, Aloe Vera is the main component, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also rich in antioxidants. Aloe Vera maintains the skin’s moisture and improves its elasticity.
– Day & night creams : With ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Lavender or White tea, both creams have a soothing and cooling effect. Since it’s specifically formulated for oily skin, they are lightweight yet moisturizing. I did not use much of the night cream though, as I find my skin looking better without using a cream in the evening. But I surely used up the day cream. After massaging it into the skin, I could feel my skin fresh and soft. It also worked great as a makeup base and the silky texture feels very pleasant during the application.
– The rejuvenating cleanser : It removes most makeup, but you might want to use an oil first if you are wearing heavy eye-makeup. Otherwise, it’s gentle but removes all impurities. I haven’t noticed any new spots while using it, which is great since some cleansers have a tendency to make me breakout.
– Mint & green tea purifying toner : The title is self-explanatory, it’s a very refreshing toner.
Removes any excess oils, skin feels completely refreshed and cleansed after application. My skin was left purified and my pores looked smaller.
– Jojoba beads exfoliant : I really enjoyed this product. Made with Jojoba wax beads, it is perfectly adapted for oily skin. It is gentle but removes all possible dead skin. It doesn’t leave any redness and skin feels soft and glowy. It does the job!
– The ultra effective eye cream : I wouldn’t have found a better title to designate this eye cream. This is THE product that stood out the most to me! It’s a star product!
Super concentrated and packed with antioxidants, (Aloe Vera, Roiboos tea, Primrose oil, Pomegranate extract, Hyaluronic acid, Calendula and green algae just to quote a few) this little jar worked wonders for me: it reduced some fine lines significantly and brightened up my dull and tired eyes.
I started using this kit during the Christmans holidays, so as you can imagine, I did not get enough sleep
but this cream relieved the exhaustion signs and the post all-nighter puffiness. My eye area appeared quite smoother. It’s definitely a product that I’d repurchase in full-size.
Would I recommend it ? Yes!
Overall, I was impressed by the high quality of Odacité. My skin definitely felt “so fresh and so clean clean” 😉 If you are not familiar with Odacité, I suggest you have a look at their products. They are very professional and attentive to the needs of their customers. I particularly enjoy how you can get a personalized kit according to your needs. Their samples kits are generously filled, so you can quickly judge for yourself, if the products suit you or not. But I have a feeling that most of you will like them 🙂