I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! (Oscars are so overrated anyway 😉
A massive thank you to Shauna from The Natural Beauty Junkie and Jules from The Natural Junkie for nominating me. What an honor coming from these two incredible ladies!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
7 random things about myself
1. I was a very picky eater as a child. I disliked most fruits and vegetables and I was like “pizza and fries everyday”. Funny how things can change as you grow up.
2. I easily remember and recognize faces.
3. When I was a pre-teen, I wanted to be a fashion designer, so I’d spend countless hours designing crazy outfits. (I still have several notebooks filled with sketches)
4. I’m afraid of heights (but I’ve noticed that acupuncture eased that feeling.)
5. I love anything with stars or moons.
6. I’m definitely a morning person. I’m most productive in the morning.
7. My guilty pleasure is dark chocolate. I cut out dairy produts, refined sugar and junk food, so I hope with all my heart that no studies will be released, declaring that dark chocolate is unhealthy 😉
I nominate Nic from Organic Obsessions , Jade from Nephriticus, Ann Marie from Smallbutmightyredhead, Yvonne from Organic Beauty Crave , Julie from Makeup Passion Beauté, Audrey from Mademoiselle nature, Nath from Beautycalypse, Sarita from Edible Facial, Gem from Buff Beauty, Mayah and Sabrina from Call it vanity, Jenny from Redhead beauty diaries, Stephanie from East central Love , Liz from Well Meaning Being, Jacqueline from The Beautyproof, and Arabesque from Ready, Set, Glow
Those are absolutely fantastic girls, and they definitely contribute in making the green blogosphere a better place 🙂 Apologies if you were already nominated and no pressure: if you don’t feel like doing this “award”, then don’t do it. I just thoroughly enjoy chatting with you and reading your blogs lovelies!
Take care 🙂